These two boys are my world, my purpose, my everything. I love them so much. They make me the happiest and the luckiest person ever! :) They are so cute together, and so so So much alike. This picture was taken one night when trent was suppose to be putting tyler to bed only he had been gone a while. I went to check on him and there they were just chillin in tyler car bed. :) i love them.
Friday, January 2, 2009
MY EVERYTHING
Posted by t n t * h u g g i n s at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That is the cutest picture. I love it.
Trent looks so comfy in the car bed. haha.
How did your guy's new years go??
take care.
Very sweet!
That is soo cute!
i love it, love you toni
Iam sorry I did not know it was your b-day! I Hope you had a great one, and all your wishes come true.
they are so cute! I came across some old pictures I have of Trent... hahaha! so funny! I'll have to show them to you sometime.
Look at all the blogger friends you have! How'd you do it??
Post a Comment