ever read my blog?
:(
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you,as you are to them.
Never did i think that i would marry someone i have basically known my whole life. Trent and I started talking for the first time when we were about 11 or 12. It was when his cousin/my childhood friend introduced us online. As trent and i grew up we always talked online and it somewhat made me feel like i really knew him. Its weird looking back and realizing that he and i talked when tyler was born, or when his brothers accident happened, never realizing that we would someday be married. Its crazy where life takes you.
My family moved to utah in october 2006. I didnt actually meet Trent in person for the first time untill June 12,2008. (our first date) We had made plans just the night before (online of course) to hang out AS FRIENDS. I told him this was NOT a date! lol..about an hour into the night i realized it was very much a date..and i was surprisingly happy that it was. By the end of the night i remember asking trent if he planned on ever calling me again. haha,he laughed at me..i wasnt sure if that was a yes or no. Anyways he did call me and thats when things took off. Trent made me happier in that one night than i had been in a very long time. 3 weeks after our first date we were talking one morning and suddenly we were engaged. How it happened im not exactly sure. When something is right it just happens i believe. And thats how we got here today.
Our current place in life in located in Tremonton,but we will soon be relocating to ogden. And im so excited about that. It is going to be a great thing for trent and i and for our family. We have a 3 yr old named tyler who is our sunshine on our rainy days. He is a blessing in our lives and an amazing little boy. He is a big helper and excited to become a big brother this october. Trent and I will be welcoming baby #2 into our lives this year and couldnt be more grateful and happy about the expansion of our family. trent is an amazing husband and an amazing father.i am so happy to of found him. i realize how blessed i am and i am so grateful. Life is full of surprises and the greatest things to me in life are the ones that came by great sock and total surprise.
9 comments:
me i do all the time keep it up, it is just slow with christmas and all.
I read it. Practically my whole family does.
im glad someone does. cause i sure do feel like i am blogging to myself sometimes. hopefully after the holidays it picks up. i just hope that i am writing to more than 2 or 3 ppl. lol. :) who cares i guess. I like blogging. even if no one cares. :)
I totally do...but I feel the same way about mine, I think most do. IF you want to know for sure, get a site tracker, then you will know just how many times you get visitors, and some will even tell you who! It's cool, I just haven't decided which one I want.
I do! And, I'm still waiting for you and Trent to come see me at my new office in Ogden...
I read it :)
never.
Psh, I follow yours so I always know when you have a new one. I LOVE your blog. Update it everyday so I have something to read besides twilight for the 5th time.
love you
never.
Psh, I follow yours so I always know when you have a new one. I LOVE your blog. Update it everyday so I have something to read besides twilight for the 5th time.
love you
YES I do it is good to see what other people but on there blog.I think that sometime that know one see mine either.
Post a Comment