Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!









Here is is The Huggins Family very fist Christmas tree. :) It will do. Id say we are all enjoying the Christmas season so far. This is not only our first Christmas as a family but this is the first year tyler has actually grasp the Santa Clause idea, and is understanding the true meaning of Christmas. Tyler for one LOVES Jesus. And that makes him just love this whole Christmas celebration like u can not believe. Jesus and Tyler are best friends and he will be sure to let u know that Jesus is coming to Tremonton to live next door to Tyler. He often will suddenly BURST into tears and cry for Jesus. Telling me that he misses him and wants to hug him. I love it. I love knowing just how much Jesus means to Tyler. I love that Tyler feels such a connection with him and that Tyler wants to be close to him. Little kids are, in my opinion, the closest to our heavenly father and Jesus Christ. I think it is because they are still so fresh to this world and are still so innocent not yet touched or weakened by the world they now live in. But whatever the reason is i realize that our little ones are special and i honestly wish i could be more like Tyler. I love his spirit and know it well. I love that little boy. Trent and i are very grateful for an amazing little boy. We are very blessed and are so happy for the holiday season. I love the feelings that this time of year brings. i hope you all enjoy it as well. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

2 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Merry Christmas my favorite people.
I LOVE YOUUU

Lindsay said...

Oh your first tree is so cute, so is your little Tyler!!!