Well Well Well...i solved the mystery of the missing pink phone. For those of you who don't know what happened ill explain. It was about 3 weeks ago(maybe a bit more) i drove to ogden on a sunday to visit my parents while trent was at work. On my way out of town my dad and i went to the gas station to fill up my car. I remember having my cell phone with me because as i was buckling tyler up in his car seat i set it on the roof of my car along with the car keys and my hot cocoa. Then i noticed the next day i couldn't find my phone anywhere! I searched my house high and low..i searched the car. I asked my mom to go check at the gas station, and by the free way. No where was this phone to be found. So i gave up looking and lived without. Trent and i shared and it actually was harder than i thought. Id be on the phone talking to my sister and trent would be begging me to get off so he could use it. Finally i decided to get his christmas present early and bought him the new i phone so i could have his old one and we wouldn't have to share. The day after i bought him his new phone i was getting dressed in the hallway upstairs next to tyler room and i caught a glimpse of something familiar out of the corner of my eye. Yes...there it was. Tucked away oh so secretly behind his bed, my pretty pink LOST cell phone. When trent and i asked him if he hid it from me..all he could do is smile. i actually found it so funny that i wasn't able to get angry with him. But it was a HUGE pain in my butt...and i was so mad when i couldn't find it and i searched for it for weeks..not knowing it was so close. Thanks tyler..and for now on when something goes missing at our house we will be sure to check the black hole in our house also known as tylers room. haha. Here are the pictures to prove it!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Mystery of the missing pink phone
Posted by t n t * h u g g i n s at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
got to love those little moments cause one day you will miss them
HAHAHAHAHAHHA
Wow I laughed way hard actually. That is way funny considering we were just talking about all that at Thanksgiving.
Well well Mrs.Toni Huggins. I adore you as well. I'm glad to see that you FINALLY commented me at last!!
And yes we need to one day have a day out..go to lunch and stuff, That would be way fun.
I LOVE YOU TOO.
And yes me and Trent used to like..gets bags and bags of balloons and shove them in our pants..and we used to put pillows and blankets in our pajamas and..fight..why..no idea. haha
:)
Hey...I finally got your video done, again! I about smashed my computer to pieces a million times, but we both survived! Can I just bring them out when I come for Christmas, or do I need to ship them sooner? Kids love phones...I don't know how many times I have gone on a phone hunt myself. Never missing quite as long as yours though!
Good thing he's as cute as he is- that way mommy can't be mad at him for too long.
AnnMarie said you were going to come to my house today...I'm really sorry if you did come, I was at my moms after I got back from Brigham. I tried callin Trent's phone but it kept saying all circuts were busy.
I appericate the thought more then anything. Thanks for being a great friend. Love you toni
Post a Comment