Monday, December 15, 2008

Our bread house made of ginger





Trent Tyler and Myself decided to make a gingerbread house this year. I think Trent and I were either equally or more excited than Tyler. This was not only the very first family gingerbread house but it was the first one any of us had ever made. We had a blast. And by the end of the night my kitchen floor was COVERED in candy,as well as Tylers face. He licked it all off before i could snap a quick pic. (dang it) Anyways, Merry Christmas and Enjoy your holiday season

Love, The Huggins Family <3

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute house! You're a nice mom. I don't let my kids make them because it all ends up in a sticky mess on the floor!

The.Marcellus.Family said...

who was it that gave you that house...um..ME!!
it turned out wayy cute. Good job, and cute pictures
Miss you guys

me said...

cutest picture ever of you and trent and tyler