Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I AM

I AM child #6 of 11 kids in my family
I THINK seafood is super yummy
I KNOW the church is true (without a doubt)
I WANT to be pampered and prettied up
I HAVE an amazing husband and the best little boy ever!
I WISH someone would do my house work for me
I DISLIKE stinky smells, body hair,spiders
I MISS my parents and siblings:(
I FEAR losing my son to someone
I CRAVE donuts..all the time,especially right now
I CRY alot when its that time of the month
I AM USUALLY late for everything!
I SEARCH for my phone and car keys on a daily basis
I WONDER if trent will someday agree to more kids
I REGRET nothing
I LOVE my job
I WORRY about a lot of little things..trent says i worry too much
I AM NOT a boy?
I REMEMBER wishing i could meet trent so bad ( at age 12)
I BELIEVE that miracles do happen
I SING really loud and dance around like a crazy person when nobody is looking
I DONT touch other ppls feet..feet gross me out.
I FIGHT with tyler to clean his room. Do other moms make their 3 yr olds clean? or am i a mean mom?
I LOSE all arguments with trent. He will do something wrong, i will get mad, and then i will end up crying saying sorry and he wins.. how does that work?!
I WIN when trent and i battle in paper rock sizzors. *if trent and i cant decided on something because we both want different things we paper rock sizzors it.
I DONT KNOW how to sew? did i spell it right? anyways i dont know how..but i really wish i did know how.
I NEED TO BE BETTER AT time management, talking about my feelings
I LISTEN to alot of music i actually hate. haha
I FORGET things when i go grocery shopping. I will write a list and still forget to buy things that i wrote on it. ..How? why?
I AM HAPPY with my life

4 comments:

me said...

sounds like you are a big ball of gay. hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

MNM: Mangum Family said...

Hey, you shouldn't be arguing with Trent that much already, you just got hitched! ;) As for coming to visit, fall or spring definitly! Yeah, and I can't remember what else you asked, so I'll get back to you on that. Oh, as for Ty cleaning his room, just hunker down for a long battle, to my experience, that won't change for a looooooooooooooooong time!

Sondra said...

Yes I have my three year old clean up. I think that it is good for them to start while they are young.It is also fun to do it with them and make it a game.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Toni...I still have no idea what I am doing..but I did get this far :)

love ya shitass