Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Bridal Shots





Photos Taken my M'Mries Photography http://mmriesphotography.blogspot.com/
My sister inlaw morgan is an amazing photgrapher. She not only took al our pictures which turned out amazing..but she also made our cake. check it out on the slide show below titled "our wedding" she did an awesome job. I was very pleased and so thankful she was able to help meout in so many ways on a very important day. :) Thanks Morgan

5 comments:

MNM: Mangum Family said...

Wow! I love your photos...who was your photographer?

me said...

Hey toni there is another cousin that wants you to add her http://jamies.wordpress.com/
she also tagged you. love ya bye

MNM: Mangum Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
em&m said...

your dress is GORGEOUS and you look absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. Im sorry I missed the wedding. Good luck with everything.

Sondra said...

Your wedding was so beautiful. You are luck Trent and his family are the best.