Sunday, November 9, 2008

I need friends

Okay so my mother inlaw has helped me so much in figuring out how to blog. Its not really as hard as i thought. i just needed someone to help me,so thanks Annmarie. :) Although, i have no friends lol..i don't know anyone i just realized. So if you see my blog, just add me. please. :) i hope i don't bore you. Remember i am still new and the more i do it the better i will get..i hope. i will just learn from everyone else's blogs :) thanks

8 comments:

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

hey toni i think you and trent make the biggest ball of gay. hahaha love you

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

i didnt say that to myself?! who is pretending to be me AWW!!

me said...

don't lie toni you need friends so much you have to talk with your self/ whaaaaaaaaaawhaaaaaaaaaaa

Misty said...

Toni... I'm new to the Blog thing too. But I'll totally be your online friend! It's looking good! Tell Trent hi for me!

Lindsay said...

Hi Toni :) This is Lindsay McKells Sister! I would love to be your friend!!! Your blog looks great so far love your cute background! Keep it up :) McKell has a blog too but she has not done much on it you should bug her about getting it going she wont listen to me!

darcymae said...

hi toni! i am trents cousin (the cutest, nicest, awesomest one) and have looked in on your blog from time to time and am glad to see that you are going to keep at it. its fun once you get the hang of it!

Amy said...

I need friends too! And I just happen to be Trent's cousin. And I actually AM the cutest, nicest, most awesome one! OK, maybe not the nicest, but the other two still apply. I'll put you on my blog if you put me on yours!

Jana said...

I'll be your friend, too! I'm ANOTHER one of Trent's cousins...sister to the cute, nice awesome ones. I'll add you to my blog so I can check in on what's going on with your cute family!