Friday, November 14, 2008

i cant wait to snowboard blah blah blah

If i have to hear i cant wait to snowboard one more time! oh my gosh! that is all i hear lately..i cant wait to snowboard. i cant wait to snowboard. i cant wait to snowboard. i cant wait to snowboard. I CANT WAIT TO SNOWBOARD. geez tyler! oh wait did u think i was talking about trent? haha no no .. that is all coming from my 3rd old! i guess he cant wait to snowboard! he is growing up to fast! has anyone created some type of a machine that keeps them little forever? he regularly informs me that he isnt my baby anymore,he is my son. He seems like he wants to grow up so fast. How do i keep him little..even for a bit longer? He loves his daddy so much and everyday he wants to be more and more like him! for his 3rd birthday he asked for a guitar and a skateboard so he can be like dad. now he wants to snowboard and claims to love Nine Inch Nails.(the band) I have a mini trent. :) haha and when i say that u have honestly no idea. but having a mini trent makes me so happy. i love trent and i am so glad that tyler has a dad that sets a good example for him and that tyler wants to be just like him. So if anyone has figured out a way to keep ur little one little let me know!!

2 comments:

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

I wish there was a way to keep our babies little. All we can do is cherish every moment.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

oh Toni, How I wish I had a baby haha. We have now decided to wait until next year. So back on the birthcontrol I go...bummer. I wonder if we will be pregnant at the same time..how crazy would that be huh. Get married in the same month..be totally crazy if we got pregnant the same month too haha.
Well I wish I could find a machine that keeps you little..I think I would throw my nephews in it, and Meadow.
I am terrified to have kids because of how scary the world is getting. It is finally started to freak me out a little bit.
Well call me sometime okay BFF!

Love You